10th PRC Recommendations 2015
10th PRC Recommendations 2015 have been released. AP, Telangana State Governments will soon implement 10th PRC Recommendations for its Employees and Pensioners. It is expected that the Telangana State Govt is going to implement 10th PRC Recommendations for Telangana Employees in the 3rd week of January 2015. The Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission Vide G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A. (Spl.A)Department,dated 28.2.2013. The Government also appointed Sri Pradip Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The following are some important points from the 10th PRC report.
Latest:- 43% Fitment announced by T.Govt
- 10th PRC recommended the minimum pay for the lowest paid employees to be Rs.13,000/ per month as on 1.7.2013.
- 10th PRC recommended ‘Maximum Pay’ of Rs.1,10,850/, which represents a Minimum to Maximum ratio of 1:8.527.
- 10th PRC recommended the ‘Master Scale’ to comprise of 32 grades and 80 segments.
- 10th PRC recommended a fitment of 29% on Basic Pay.
- 10th PRC recommended that the revised pay scales should come into force from 1.7.2013
10th PRC Pay Scales (Recommended)
The commissions has recommended the following pay scales (Master Scale). These pay scales are calculated @29% fitment which has been recommended by the commission.
10th PRC Fitment (Recommended)
10th PRC recommends a fitment of 29% on Basic Pay. The Commission further recommends that the fitment in the revised scale may be made in the following manner:
(1) D.A. admissible as on 01/07/2013 i.e., 63.344% may be added to the Basic pay.
(2) 29% of the basic pay may be added to the total of Basic pay + D.A. arrived at (1) above;
(3) The pay of the employees should be fixed in the relevant revised scale at the stage next above the amount arrived at as at (2) above;
(4) If an employee’s pay when fixed as above falls short of the minimum in the revised pay scale, it shall be fixed at the minimum of the scale;
(5) If the amount so fixed exceeds the maximum, the excess shall be treated as personal pay and it should be absorbed in future pay increases or in the stagnation increments sanctioned.
Several employees unions have represented the commission and asked for about 69% fitment for the 10th PRC. But the commission has only recommended 29% fitment. Final fitment will only be cleared after the state government/s held discussions with employees and pensioners union leaders before the implementation of these recommendations by the 10th PRC. Download 10th PRC recommendations full copy for more information regarding this issue.
Check AP Finance Dept Website for complete 10th PRC Report