Alagappa University B.Ed 2015-2016 Notification is released. Alagappa University B.Ed Application Form is available at the official website. Alagappa University B.Ed Fee Structure, B.Ed Application Form, Eligibility, Help Line Numbers are as follows.
Alagappa University B.Ed Program 2015-2016
The B.Ed. programme through Distance Mode of Alagappa University is offered by the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) with an annual intake of 500. Teachers presently working in recognized schools in Tamil Nadu and having a minimum of two years of school teaching experience are eligible to apply. The programme is designed specifically for in-service teachers who wish to enhance their teaching skills and techniques.
The Directorate of Distance Education of the University has a team of well qualified and experienced teachers. They will be available for academic counselling, guidance and help
Alagappa University B.Ed Eligibility
- Teachers presently working in a Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu having at least two years of experience are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The required teaching experience of two years should have been completed on or before the last date of submitting the application
- Candidates should be presently working as a teacher in a Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the following discipline from a recognized University.
- Tamil (B.A / B.Litt.)/English/Mathematics/Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Zoology/Botany/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Science/History/Geography/Applied Geography/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates should have studied the same subjects in UG and PG levels.
Alagappa University B.Ed Application Form
- The cost of Prospectus and Application Form for admission is Rs.500/-
- The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained IN PERSON from the Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi by submitting a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi.
- Those who wish to get the Prospectus and Application Form BY POST should send requisition letter to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630 004 along with a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi
- Candidates can also download the application form and other details from the website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in and submit the filled in application with prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in the form of D.D. Filled in Application forms should be sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630 004
B.Ed Fee Structure
The provisionally selected candidates should pay the following fee:
Rs.16000/- per year in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi. Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the course fees as per the norms.
Alagappa University Helpline Numbers for B.Ed Program 2015-2016
You are advised to keep this Prospectus with you till you complete the B.Ed. Program. If you have any clarification about the B.Ed (Distance Mode) Program, you may contact us through the following phone numbers.
Land line: 04565-223410, 223420
Mobile: 9442151171, 9842497150, 9566672012, 9486165844, 9865725415
Download Alagappa University B.Ed 2015-2016 Notification, Alagappa University B.Ed Application Form 2015 from the following link.
Leave a Reply