AP 10th Class Hall Tickets/AP SSC Hall Tickets 2015
AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2015/AP SSC Hall Tickets 2015 are available for Download. AP 10th Class/SSC regular students, vocational students, Private Students can download AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2015/AP SSC Hall Tickets 2015 from the BSEAP website. Download BSEAP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2015/BSEAP SSC 2015 Hall Tickets from the bottom of the page.
Instructions to Candidates appearing for AP 10th Class Examinations.
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the center on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the center, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the center allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
Download AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2015/AP SSC Hall Tickets 2015
Telangana 10th Class/SSC Hall Tickets 2015
AP 10th Class/SSC 2015 Time Table
AP 10th Class/SSC Exams Nominal Rolls 2015
AP SSC 2015 Regular Hall Tickets
AP SSC 2015 Private Hall Tickets
AP SSC 2015 OSSC Hall Tickets
AP SSC 2015 Vocational Hall Tickets