G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 18.05.2015
AP Employees Transfers Guidelines G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 18.05.2015 is released. AP Employees General Transfers and Posting Guidelines have been issued in this G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 18.05.2015. AP Teachers Transfer Guidelines will soon be released separately.
Human Resources Management – Transfer and Postings of Employees – Instructions/Guidelines – Orders – Issued – Reg, Finace (HR. I) Department, G.O.Ms. No.57 Dated 18.05.2015
1. G.O.Ms No 211 of Finance (DCM-II) Department dated November 15, 2014.
The Government is committed to the welfare of its employees and seeks to promote work-life balance to enable the employees and their families lead happy and contented lives. In this direction, the Government’s policy is to ensure every employee is posted at a work place where she / he is most productive and contributes the best for improved governance and efficient public services. Overall, the Government is committed to right placement of the staff to improve efficiency and accountability in administration.
Accordingly, the existing ban on transfer of employees imposed in G.O.Ms No 211 of Finance (DCM-II) Department dated November 15, 2014, is hereby relaxed for the period from May 18 to 31, 2015, to ensure right placement of employee to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
AP Employees Transfers Guidelines
Guidelines for Placement
The transfers will be undertaken with adherence to the following instructions.
- The transfer of employees will be undertaken between May 18 and May 31, 2015. There shall be no transfer prior to or after this period.
- The transfer policy should be an effective tool in capacity building with the employees getting a variety of experience within the department, thus becoming more fit to hold higher responsibilities.
- Any employee retiring on and before June 30, 2016 shall not be transferred. No person shall be transferred before completion of two years of service at a particular duty station as on May 01, 2015. Likewise, no person shall be retained beyond five years of service in any station. Service in all cadres at any duty station shall be counted while calculating the period of service at a particular duty station
- While effecting transfers, the Competent authority shall accord priority in the order given below, subject to satisfaction of other conditions specified in this Order
- Employee who has completed more than five years at a duty station duly counting the total service rendered in all cadres shall be transferred
- Employees who have completed two years of service may be transferred either on administrative grounds or on account of the following
conditions upon request for transfer
- Husband and Wife cases (Only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure)
Process for Transfer
i) The Government will issue orders for the transfer of all State Cadre officers. Whereas, the Head of the Department (HoD) will order the transfer of Zonal and Multi-Zonal Officers. While issuing transfers of all State Cadre Officers, Zonal and Multizonal Officers, the Government/HOD shall indicate the specific place/post available in a District if there is only a single post for that category/cadre of officers in the District. If there is more than one post available in that cadre/ category in that district, such officers shall be allotted to the districts and the District Level Committee will finalize the place of posting within the district.
Check the following link for G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 18.05.2015
AP Employees Transfers Guidelines G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 18.05.2015 can be downloaded from official website
Download G.O Ms.No.57 Dated 18.05.2015 for detailed information