AP PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.48 Dated 30.04.2015
AP PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.48 Dated 30.04.2015 is released today. AP Finance Department has released AP PRC 2015 HRA G.O No.48 for HRA (House Rent Allowance). The following HRA is recommended by the 10th PRC for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
AP PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.48
The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended the House Rent Allowance:
- The classification of cities and towns as also the rates of allowance as indicated by the Commission be retained for the purpose of admissibility of HRA.
- The existing ceiling of Rs.12,000/- be enhanced to Rs.20,000/- per month for the areas covered by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- For other places where ceiling is Rs.8,000/-, the same be enhanced to Rs.15,000/- per month.
- The existing rules with regard to the payment of HRA at the rates applicable to the places located within the periphery of 8 KMs for the towns / cities concerned be continued.
- The census figures of 2011 have been taken into consideration for classification under different categories for purpose of drawl of HRA.
G.O Ms.No.48 Dated 30.04.2015
PUBLIC SERVICES – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – House Rent Allowance (HRA) -Orders– Issued
FINANCE (HR.V-PC.I) DEPARTMENT, G.O.Ms.No.48 Dated: 30 April 2015
In the reference second cited above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC). The PRC, after extensive consultations with the employees’ representatives and due consideration of the pay and allowances of the public servants, has made certain recommendations.
The Government, after due consideration of the recommendations of the PRC, hereby orders the following:
i) the existing classification of cities, towns and the rates of allowance ordered in G.O. MS. No. 64 dated: 09.03.2010 and G.O.MS.No.59, dated: 11.04.2011 of Finance (PC-I) Department, shall be retained for the purpose of admissibility of House Rent Allowance as indicated below
Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified s A1 City and areas falling within the jurisdiction of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation: 30% of Basic Pay
Ananthapur, Eluru, Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Proddatur, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram: 20% of Basic Pay
1. Srikakulam 2. Palasa, Kasibugga (Srikakulam Dist.) 3. Parvathipuram 4. Bobbili (Vizianagaram Dist.) 5. Tuni, 6.Samalkot, 7. Pithapuram 8. Mandapet, 9. Amalapuram (East Godavari Dist.) 10. Tadepalligudem, 11. Tanuku, 12.Bhimavaram, 13.Narasapur, 14.Palakole (West Godavari Dist.) 15. Jaggaiahpet, 16. Nuzvid, 17.Gudivada, 18.Machilipatnam (Krishna Dist.) 19. Macherla 20.Piduguralla, 21. Tadepalle, 22. Mangalagiri 23.Sattenapalle 24. Vinukonda, 25. Narasaraopet, 26.Chilakaluripet, 27. Tenali, 28. Ponnur, 29. Bapatla, 30.Repalle (Guntur Dist.) 31. Markapur, 32. Chirala, 33.Kandukur (Prakasam Dist.), 34. Kavali 35. Gudur, 36.Venkatagiri (Nellore Dist.) 37. Badvel, 38.Jammalamadugu, 39. Pulivendla, 40. Rayachoti, 41.Rajampet, (Kadapa Dist.) 42. Yemmiganur 43. Adoni, 44. Dhone (Kurnool Dist.), 45. Rayadurg, 46. Guntakal, 47. Tadipatri 48. Dharmavaram, 49. Kadiri, 50. Hindupur (Anantapur Dist.) 51. Srikalahasti, 52. Madanapalli, 53. Nagari, 54. Puttur, 55. Punganur, 56. Chittoor and 57. Palamaner (Chittoor Dist.): 14.5% of basic pay
Other Municipalities: 12% of the Basic Pay
The above entitlement shall be subject to a ceiling of Rs.20,000 per month for employees working and living in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. For other places, the ceiling of HRA shall be Rs.15,000.
These orders are applicable to:
i) Employees of the State Government;
ii) Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015; and
iii) Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
The revised HRA rates being ordered in this Government Order shall not be applicable to the following categories of employees, who shall continue to draw the allowance at the existing rates:
i) Teachers working in the Universities, affiliated degree colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the UGC/
ICAR/ AICTE pay Scales;
ii) Officers of All India Services (AIS);
These orders shall come into force with effect from June 02, 2014. The revised rates of HRA shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales 2015, from the month of April 2015
AP PRC 43% Fitment G.O Ms.No.46 and AP PRC DA G.O Ms.No.47 have already issued by the AP State Govt for PRC Master Scales with 43% Fitment and PRC DA calculation. Download AP PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.48 dated 30.04.2015 from the following link.