AP Teachers Transfers G.O Ms.No.63 Dated 31.08.2015
AP Teachers Transfers G.O Ms.No.63 Dated 31.08.2015 is released. AP Teachers Transfers Rules, Guidelines, Norms, Entitlement Points, Transfers Criteria, Transfers Schedule, Counselling, Performance Points related information is kept in this G.O Ms.No.63 Dated 31.08.2015. AP Teaches need to apply online for Transfers 2015.
- Those Teachers who have completed 8 years’ service in a particular school and the Headmasters Gr-II who have completed 5 years of in particular school as on 1st August 2015 shall be compulsorily transferred.
- Teachers who are going to retire within two years from 1st August of the year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- The male Headmaster Grade-II/Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st August of the year and working in Girls High School.
- If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such schools
- Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted/Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years-service in a School as on 1st August 2015 of the year shall be eligible to apply for transfer
- The teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e. Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools and SGTs in High Schools (provided if required number of teacher posts are sanctioned in High Schools) shall participate in the Transfers Counseling regardless of years of service in the station.
- All transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, Plain Area to Plain Area.
Transfers Entitlement Points
For service in the present school, basing on its location, as per the following scale, as on 1st August 2015 of the year
- Service in category IV areas Five Points for every year of service
- Service in Category III areas Three points per every year of service
- Service in the Category II areas Two points per every year of service
- Service in the Category I areas One point per every year of service
Category 1: All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible
Category 2: All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% HRA is admissible
Category 3: All Habitations / Towns where 12% HRA is admissible
Category 4: All Habitations where 12% HRA is admissible, and which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department.
- The teachers who secured National or State award issued by the Central / State Government can be availed only once in the 8 year period: 5 points
- Increase in previous year’s enrollment by 10- 20% is ensured during each of the last 2 years: 2 points
- Attendance of children in a school by average year wise: About 95%: 2 points, 90-95%: 1 point. Download G.O Ms.No.63 Dated 31.08.2015 for complete information.
The teachers who are affected by rationalization process they are eligible for extra points over and above already secured. The teachers who have completed 8 years’ service are not eligible. Download G.O Ms.No.63 Dated 31.08.2015 for more information from http://goir.ap.gov.in