Ed.CET 2015 Syllabus AP/Telangana
Ed.CET 2015 Syllabus is released along with Ed.CET 2015 Notification. AP Ed.CET 2015 Syllabus/Telangana Ed.CET 2015 Syllabus of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Botany, Social Studies, Geography, History, Civics, Economics, English, General Knowledge, Teaching Aptitude can be downloaded from the official websites.
PART A: General English. General English Test will be conducted for 25 Marks
1. Reading Comprehension.
2. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
3. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
4. Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
PART B: General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude (Marks: 15+10=25)
1. Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’ s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society .
2. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
3. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology , Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
1. Mathematics (MS)
2. Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
3. Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
4. Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
5. English [Special English in B.A.]
For these five subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus)
Ed.CET 2015 Scheme of the Examination (Telangana/AP)
Part A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
Part B: 1) General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks. 2) Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 15 marks
Part-C: Methodology : Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
1) Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
2) Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
(i) Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
(ii) Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
(i) Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
(ii) Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
(i) Geography – 35 questions for 35 mar ks
(ii) History – 30 questions for 30 mar ks
(iii) Civics – 15 questions for 15 mar ks
(iv) Economics – 20 questions for 20 mar ks
5) English – 100 questions for 100 marks
Note: Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C. Telangana Ed.CET 2015 Syllabus has been declared, but AP Ed.CET 2015 Syllabus is not yet declared. However it is expected that the same syllabus will be used for AP Ed.CET 2015 too.
Download AP Ed.CET Syllabus 2015/Telangana Ed.CET Syllabus 2015 for detailed information.