Telangana Govt released Telangana B.C List. Telangana BC A, BC B, BC C, BC D, BC E List released with G.O Ms.No.16 Dated 11.03.2015. Telagnana BC Reservation % (Percentage) for BC A, BC B, BC C, BC D, BC E published along with this G.O. The following is the G.O.MS.No.16 Dated 11.03.2015 copy.
Backward Classes Welfare Department– Adaptation of the list of Backward Classes Castes/ Communities and providing percentage of reservation in the State of Telangana – Certain amendments – Orders – Issued.
Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, G.O.MS.No.16 Dated 11.03.2015
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.3, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, dated.14.08.2014
2. G.O.Ms.No.4, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, dated.30.08.2014
3. G.O.Ms.No.5, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, dated.02.09.2014
4. From the Member Secretary, Commission for Backward Classes, letter No.384/C/2014, dated.25.9.2014.
5. From the Director, B.C. Welfare, Telangana, letter No.E/1066/2014, dated.17.10.2014
6. G.O.Ms.No.2, Scheduled Caste Development (POA.A2) Department, Dt.22.01.2015
In the G.O. first read above, orders were issued adapting the relevant Government Orders issued in the undivided State of Andhra Pradesh along with the list of (112) castes/communities group wise as Backward Classes with percentage of reservation, as specified therein for the State of Telangana.
2. In the G.O. second and third read above, orders were issued for amendment of certain entries at Sl.No.92 and Sl.No.5 respectively in the Annexure to the G.O. first read above.
3. In the letters fourth and fifth read above, proposals were received by the Government for certain amendments in respect of the Groups A, B, C, D and E, etc., of the Backward Classes Castes/Communities as adapted in the State of Telangana.
4. After careful examination of the matter, Government have decided to accept the said proposals and accordingly hereby issue the following amendments to the orders issued in the G.O. first read above
In the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.3, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, dated:14.08.2014:
1. for para 6, the following shall be substituted, namely:- “6. The group-wise list (112) of Castes/Communities of Backward Classes pertaining to the State of Telangana, with the percentage of reservation is as follows:
Sl.No. Group Percentage of Reservation
1 A 7%
2 B 10%
3 C 1%
4 D 7%
5 E 4%
Download G.O.MS.No.16 Dated 11.03.2015 for detailed information about Telangana BC A List of Castes, Telangana BC A List of Castes, Telangana BC B List of Castes, Telangana BC C List of Castes, Telangana BC D List of Castes, Telangana BC E List of Castes.