Telangana Budget Highlights
Telangana Budget is presented by Telangana Govt Finance Minister Mr.E.Rajendar. Telangana Budget was presented in the Assembly today. The following are the highlights of the first telangana budget. Telangana Cabinet approved the Telangana budget.
- Total outlay of Telangana Budget is Rs1,00,637 Crores.
- Telangana Govt will issue health cards to Journalists and sanctioning 10 crores for Journalists Bhavan for the welfare of Journalists.
- Rs 2000 Crores will be sanctioned to restore 9000 lakes across the state, 45000 Ponds will be renovated in next 5 years. 9000 Pounds will be renovated every year.
- Rs 17,000 Crore farm loans waived, Rs 4,250 crore deposited in bank
- Rs2000 crores sanctioned for Telangana Water Grid. State water grid
- Revenue surplus is 300+ Crores
- Plan Expenditure is 48000 Crores
- Non Plan Expenditure is 48000 Crores
- Rs2000 crore sanctioned for Solar Pump Sets for Telangana Farmers.
- Rs42 Crores will be sanctioned for the development of Govt Hospitals
- Rs36.75 crores will be sanctioned for the welfare of disabled persons.
- Rs. 6500 crore alloted for irrigation and command area development
- Rs 1103 crores for ICDS (Integrated Child Development Scheme)
- Rs 1030 Crores for minority welfare
- Rs 80 crores for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme for ST Girls
- Rs 150 crores for Kalyana Lakshmi scheme for SC Girls
- Rs 100 crores for Shadi Mubarak Scheme for minority girls
- Rs25 Crores sanctioned for Poultry in this budget and included in agriculture.
- Rs 221 crores for women and child development
- Rs 10,956 crores for educational development in the state, 1000 crores for technical education and 100 crores for Basara IIT.
- Textile Park will be established in Warangal
- Nettempadu, Kalwakurthy, Bheema, Koil sagar lift irrigation schemes to be completed this year
Telangana Budget 2014-2015 can be downloaded from the below web links. Download the Telangana Budget for complete information about the 1st budget of this new state telangana.