Telangana G.O Ms.No.33 Dated 13.11.2014 is released for Employees Health Scheme in Telangana. Telangana Employees Health Scheme will start from 1st December 2014 instead of 1st November 2014. Medical Reimbursement facility will continue up to 30th of November 2014. TS Government has released Telangana G.O Ms.No.33 Dated 13.11.2014 regarding this. Telangana Employees Health Scheme information can be found at http://www.ehf.telangana.gov.in. The following few lines are from the G.O Copy.
Medical Reimbursement Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – Employees Health Scheme – Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensions and their dependent family members – Certain Modification Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT, G.O.MS.No.33 Dated 13-11-2014
Read the following:-1) G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt. 01.11.2013.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
4) G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, drt: 03-11-2013.
In the reference 4th read above orders have been issued for implementing cashless treatment under Employees Health Scheme with effect from 01-11-2014:-
2. It has been brought to the notice of the Government by the employees unions that the staff may take few days to understand the new scheme and also the hospital may also take some more time to receive instructions from the Government. Therefore, they have requested to postpone the implementation of the employees health scheme.
3. Government after careful examination of the and in orders to how smooth switch over to new scheme, matter hereby modify the orders to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme shall run in parallel from 1.11.2014 to 30-11-2014.