Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registration/Post Metric Scholarship 2015
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registration for Scholarship 2015 is started. Telangana Fee Reimbursement Guidelines/Telangana Post Matric Scholarship guidelines have been released for 2014-2015 year. Local students are only eligible for the TS Fee Reimbursement scheme. The following certificates should be submitted by the candidates for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship registration 2015/Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registration 2015
- Last Seven years Study Certificates
- Aadhar Number
- Caste Certificates
- Income Certificate
To eligible for Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme, Annual income of SC, ST students should not exceed Rs.2,00,000 and BC students annual income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000. All SC, ST students are eligible for this scheme irrespective of the rank they have obtained. BC students who are placed below 10,000 rank will get into this scheme. Students must achieve 75% attendance in order to get the reimbursement.
A post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Professional Courses, Graduate and Post Graduate Courses, Ph.D etc.
Documents Required for Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registration/Scholarship Registration
- S.S.C Hall Ticket Number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
- Aadhaar Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate obtained after 2nd June 2014
- Bank Account Number.
- Mobile Number
- Study Certificates from the last seven years.
- CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses like EAMCET, ICET, ECET
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in Board of Intermediate Education Portal by the College Principal.
The following documents should be scanned and uploaded by the candidate for fresh registration for the academic year 2014-2015
1. Latest Passport Size Photograph
2. Aadhaar Card
3. 1st Page of Bank Pass Book which contains important information about the account holder such as Name, Account Number and IFSC code.
4. Study Certificates (Previous 7 years of study)
5. Common Entrance Test Allotment Orders.
Students have to visit the official website http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ for detailed information about Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registration 2015. Students need to register before the scheduled date. After the due date, no one can register online at the above official website. That is why it is better to register before the last date.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Registration: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/