Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme/Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Program has been started for poor students in Telangana. Telangana Post Matric Scholarship shall include Reimbursement of Tuition fee (RTF) payable to colleges and Maintenance charges payable to the Students (MTF).
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Eligibility
The Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (PMS) shall be applicable to Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs.2,00,000 or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS.1,00,000 or below are eligible to apply for this Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Program. Students should have 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
The following Students are not eligible for Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs.2,00,000 and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than 1 Lakh rupees.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- Economically back ward students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses are not eligible for Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme/Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Program
Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme Eligible Courses
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above are eligible for Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme/Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Program. Courses are categorized into two groups, namely group 1 and group 2.
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group 1. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Fee Reimbursement programme was started in 2008 by Chief Minister Mr.Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy. AP State Government has spent Rs.2,000 crore in 2008-09 and shot up to Rs.5,000 crore in 2012-13. Fee Reimbursement Scheme G.O was issued in the month of September 2010.
G.O Ms.No.66 Dated 8.09.2010: Social Welfare department – Streamlining of Post Matric Scholarships to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minorities/Physically Challenged – guidelines to be followed for reimbursement of fees to the colleges and payment of scholarships to the students – Orders – Issued.
Download Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme G.O for more information.
Visit the official website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ for more information about Telangana Fee Reimbursement Scheme/Telangana Post Matric Scholarship
Leave a Reply