Telangana Teachers Rationalization Guidelines G.O Ms.No.11
Telangana Teachers Rationalization G.O Ms.No.11 Dated 15.06.2015 is released. TS Teachers Rationalisation Guidelines, Telangana Teachers Transfer Norms have been issued. TS Teachers Rationalization/Transfers process will be started within few days. TS Rationalization G.O No.11 is issued for Telangana Teachers Rationalization Guidelines/Norms and School Staff Pattern. Telangana Teachers Transfers Schedule will be released with in 2 days time. Whole process is expected to be completed by 15th July 2015.
Norms for Rationalisation of Teacher Posts and Staff under various managements viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools – Orders – Issued.
School Education (Ser.II) Department, G.O.Ms.No.11 Dated 15.6.2015
Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms. No.6, Education (SE-Ser. II) Department, dated 27.09.2014.
2. From the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, Letter Rc. No.138/Ser.III/Spl/2014, dated 12.6.2015.
- Government in the reference 1st read above issued Orders to take up the exercise of Rationalization of staff in the schools in the year 2014, strictly in accordance with the norms and standards given in the Schedule of the Right to Education Act, in order to implement the provisions of the Act.
- The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, in his letter 2nd read above has submitted proposals in view of the large number of
vacancies in the schools and to provide minimum number of staff and explaining the need to take up rationalization of posts based on UDISE-2014-2015, for providing qualitative education to the children
- After careful examination of the proposals of the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad and in supersession of the norms and
guidelines issued in the reference 1st read above, Government hereby issue the norms and guidelines in the Annexures I to VII appended to this Order to take up rationalisation of the staff based on UDISE data, 2014-2015.
- It is further clarified that on account of this rationalization there shall be no creation of any new post or reduction in the sanctioned posts.
Norms/Guidelines for Rationalization
- The Headmaster of Primary Schools posts to the Primary Schools having strength of 151 and above may be provided. The LFL HM posts
having strength of 150 and below may be adjusted against the SGT posts in the Schools
- Posting on rationalization is subject to post(s) sanctioned for the school as per the above staff pattern
- In view of the large number of vacancies in SGT category only one SGT is proposed in the ratio 1 : 30 so as to prevent the closure of
schools for want of staff
- If two or more Primary Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single Primary
- If two or more Upper Primary Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single
Upper Primary School
- If two or more High Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a single High School.
- If two or more Primary and Upper Primary Schools are functioning in the same premises both/all the schools shall be amalgamated into a
single Upper Primary School.
- If two or more Primary and High Schools are functioning in the same premises they shall be amalgamated in such a way, that only one
Primary School and one High School shall function in the same premises.
- If two or more Upper Primary Schools and High Schools are functioning in the same premises, then the Primary School of the Upper Primary School shall be separated as a Primary School with classes I to V and the Upper Primary sections of 6th and 7th class shall be amalgamated with High School. Therefore, there shall be one Primary School and one High School in the premises.
- If Primary, Upper Primary and High School are functioning in the same premises, then the Primary sections of Upper Primary School shall be
amalgamated with the primary school and the Upper Primary sections (Class VI + VII) shall be amalgamated with class VI and VII of
the High School and on the whole two schools i.e. one Primary and one High School shall only function.
- In case of two or more schools running in the same premises with different media of instruction / different Managements, then the
schools with same medium / Management shall be amalgamated such that there shall be schools with single medium / Management
- The Girls High Schools shall not be amalgamated with co-education or Boys High Schools.
Download G.O Ms.No.11 Dated 15.06.2015 for detailed information and teachers schools staff pattern
Telangana Teachers Transfers Schedule