TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus
TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/TSPSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/Telangana DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus will likely contain GK, Current Affairs, Child development and pedagogy, Language 1 and Language 2, Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science (Content and Methodology),
TSDSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus is not yet announced officially. TSPSC DSC S.A Maths Syllabus will be released with in few days from now. The following DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus was actually prescribed for AP DSC. It is not yet clear that the same syllabus will also be used for TSDSC or not. TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus will be published along with TS DSC Notification 2017.
In the meanwhile candidates can prepare with this syllabus for S.A (Maths) Teacher Post. For this purpose AP DSC School Assistants Syllabus is given here. This page will be updated as soon as official TSPSC DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus is published at http://tspsc.gov.in
Telangana DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus
Part 1: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (Marks: 10)
Part 2: CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (Marks: 30)
1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
Part 3: Language 1 Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30), Optional by the Candidate:
Part 4: Language 2 (English) (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30)
Part 5: Mathematics and Science (Content and Methodology) (Marks : 100)
(a) Mathematics (Content and Methodology) (Marks : 70)
(b) Physical Science (Content and Methodology) (Marks : 15)
(c) Biological Science (Content and Methodology) (Marks : 15)
DSC Syllabus Mathematics Content
TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus (Content) is as follows
NUMBER OF SYSTEM, SETS AND RELATIONS, COMMERCIAL MATHEMATICS, LINEAR EQUATIONS, GEOMETRY, MENSURATION, MATRICES, STATISTICS, COMPUTING, PROGRESSIONS, TRIGONOMETRY, ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY.
DSC Syllabus Maths Methodology
TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus (Methodology) is as follows
- Meaning and nature of Mathematics, History of mathematics, How does History of Mathematics helps – Teacher
- History of Mathematics – Aryabhatta, Bhaskaracharya, Srinivasa Ramanajain, Euclid, Pythagoras, George cantor.
- Aims and values of teaching Mathematics, Instructional objective (Blooms taxonomy)
- Curriculum of mathematics – Principals of cumulus construction, organization of curriculum (Logical and psychological, topical and concentric – Spiral approaches), Qualities of a good Mathematics, text book.
- Methods of teaching mathematics- Heuristic method, laboratory method, Inductive and deductive methods, Analytic and synthetic methods – project method and problem solving method.
- Unit plan, year plan, lesson planning in mathematics.
- Constructional materials is teaching mathematics, Edgar dale’s cone of experience.
- Backwardness in the subject – slow learners – gifted learner identification, characteristics and remedial measures.
- Mathematics teacher techniques of teaching mathematics like oral work, writer work, drilling, Asymmetry, project, speed and Accuracy.
2. Natural Resources – Air, Water:
3. Our Universe:
4. Natural Phenomenon: Light:
5. Mechanics – Kinematics, Dynamics:
6. Magnetism and Electricity: Magnetism: Electricity:
7. Matter-Its changes:
8. Laws of Chemical Combination and Chemical Calculations:
2. Living World – Characteristics:
b) Tissues– Animal tissues.
3. Plant World – Types of plants:
4. Animal World:
5. Microbes: Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Protozoan
6. Our Environment
7. Recent trends in Biology: –
|TS DSC Syllabus|
Download TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus from the following link for more information about TS DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/TSPSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus/Telangana DSC School Assistant Maths Syllabus