UPSC Detailed Application Form for Engineering Services Exam
UPSC ESE DAF 2014 has been released. UPSC Engineering Services Exam Detailed Application Form 2014 is available for candidates who have cleared written examination. Candidates have to apply for Interview/Personality Test. For this, UPSC ESE DAF 2014 is released.
All the candidates qualified on the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services Exam, 2014 are requested to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF) Online.
How to Apply for UPSC ESE DAF 2014
a. Candidates must apply Online by using the website http://www.upsc.gov.in. The Online Detailed Application Form can be filled from 05-12-2014 to 15-12-2014 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
b. Candidates should ensure that all columns of the Online Detailed Application Form are filled in correctly. No correspondence will be entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries made in the Detailed Application Form.
Candidates are required to take the print out of the Finally Submitted online Detailed Application Form and sign on each page and submit it to the Commission along with certificates duly attested and Summary Sheet. The last date for receiving printed copy of online Detailed Application along with enclosures / certificates and Summary Sheet is 22-12-2014. The envelope containing the printed copy of the Online Detailed Application Form should be superscribed with “Detailed Application for Engineering Services Examination, 2014” and must reach the Under Secretary (E.VII), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069 on or before the date specified above. Detailed Application Form can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand on or before the date specified above.
Online Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Engineering Services Examination 2014
UPSC ESE DAF 2014 Guidelines
1. Please log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Detailed Application Form for Engineering Services Examination, 2014”.
2. Candidate who wish to apply for Engineering Services Examination, 2014 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Detailed Application Form(DAF) at the website www.upsc.gov.in
3. Please register yourself by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
4. On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), Roll Number (in six digit format) and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
5. Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
6.Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
For more information about UPSC ESE DAF 2014 visit the following links.
Leave a Reply