AP/Telangana RGUKT IIIT Merit List/Selected Candidates List 2015


Telangana RGUKT IIIT Merit List/Selected Candidates List

AP/Telangana RGUKT IIIT Merit List 2015/Telangana IIIT Selected Candidates List 2015 has been released. IIIT Counselling for Nuzvid, Basara and R.K Vally. AP/Telangana RGUKT IIIT Admissions Counselling will be held from 20th July 2015. Telangana RGUKT IIIT Admissions Selection List will be released on 1.07.2015. TRGUKT IIIT Counselling 2015 will be held in two phases. IIIT Classes will be commenced from 1st August 2015.

Earlier Applications were invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT -Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2015-16.

rgukt-iiit-merit-list-2015-admissionsEligibility for Admissions
a) Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2015 in the first attempt
b) Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2015 (21 years in case of SC / ST candidates)
How to Apply:
Applications shall be submitted online through APOnline services only.
Online application commences: 27.05.2015
Last date for receipt of Online applications: 19.06.2015

IIIT Selection List 2015
IIIT Basara Selection List
IIIT Nuzvid Selection List
RK Valley IIIT Selection List

Telangana RGUKT IIIT Admissions Guidelines

  • Admissions will be based on merit in the10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  • A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective to help the students from social and economically deprived sectasions of the society.
  • Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Osmania University area, Telangana State); and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States; as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014.
  • Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats

Telangana IIIT Selection List 2015

Telangana IIIT Selection List can be downloaded from the Telangana RGUKT Official website http://ts-admissions.rgukt.in. Candidates who have applied for the Telangana IIIT course can download Telangana RGUKT IIIT Merit List 2015/IIIT Admissions Selected Candidates List from the TS IIIT Admissions Website.

Telangana IIIT Admissions Notification 2015
Telangana IIIT Selection List 2015