Telangana PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 18.03.2015
Telangana PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 18.03.2015 is released today. Telangana Govt released TS PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 18.03.2015. The following is the Telangana PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.27 Dated 18.03.2015 copy.
House rent Allowance– Revision of Pay Scales 2015 – Recommendations of the 10th Pay Revision Commission – Accepted – Orders – Issued
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance(PC.I) Department, dated 11-04-2011.
2. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A.(Spl.A)Department, dated 28.2.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated18-03-2015.
The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended the House Rent Allowance:
1. The classification of cities and towns as also the ratesof allowance as indicated by the Commission be retained for the purpose of admissibility of HRA. 2.The existing ceiling of Rs.12,000/- be enhanced to Rs.20,000/- per month for the areas covered by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
3. For other places where ceiling is Rs.8,000/-, the same be enhanced to Rs.15,000/- per month.
4. The existing rules with regard to the payment of HRA at the rates applicable to the places located within the periphery of 8 KMs for the towns / cities concerned be continued.
5. The census figures of 2011 have been taken into consideration for classification under different categories for purpose of drawal of HRA.
- Hyderabad and Secunderabad: 30%of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 50 Lakhs)
- Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboob Nagar, Nizamabad, Ramagundam, Warangal: 20%of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 2 Lakhs)
- 1.Adilabad, 2.Kagaznagar, 3.Nirmal, 4.Bellampalle, 5.Mandamarri, 6.Mancherial, (AdilabadDistrict), 7.Bodhan, 8.Kamareddy, 9.Armur (Nizamabad District), 10.Sircilla, 11.Jagityal, 12.Koratla, 13.Metpalli(Karimnagar Dist.), 14.Siddipet,15.Zahirabad, 16.Sangareddy(Medak Dist.),17.Vikarabad, 18.Tandur(RR Dist.), 19.Wanaparthy, 20.Gadwal(Mahabubnagar Dist.), 21.Nalgonda, 22.Miryalaguda, 23.Suryapet, 24.Bhongir (Nalgonda Dist.), 25.Jangaon(WarangalDist.), 26.Palwancha,27.Kothagudem(Khammam District): 14.5%of basic pay (where
the population is more than 50000 and less than 2 Lakhs)
- All other places: 12%of basic pay where the population is less than 50000
The existing House Rent Allowance ceiling of Rs.12,000/- shall be enhanced to Rs.20,000/- per month in respect of employees working in the offices in the limits of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. For other places, the House Rent Allowance ceiling of Rs.8,000/- shall be enhanced to Rs.15,000/- per month.
These orders are applicable to:
(a) all employees of the State Government;
(b) employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and
(c) the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
5. These orders are not applicable to:-
(a) employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010;
(b) Teachers working in the Universities and Affiliated Degree Colleges, both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and
(c) Officers belonging to All India Services.
Download Telangana PRC HRA G.O Ms.No.27 dated 18.03.2015 from the following links.
Telangana PRC 43% Fitment
Telangana PRC recommendations
Telangana PRC Scales G.O 25
Telangana PRC G.Os Official Site
Telangana PRC G.O’s
Download TS PRC HRA G.O 27 Dated 18.03.2015 for detailed information
Leave a Reply